Introduction of the member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction of the member

Yo what's goin on, I'm me, how're things?? Can I ask about the old place and what happened? I dont think I can delete my account from there 🤔

By the way thanks BigDave for the heads up on the migration

Comment

The old place went all click-bait-ad-revenue-FU on us, so our Forum Overlord erected this fine establishment and there was much rejoicing.
      Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

^ What he said

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Glad you made it over!

Comment

Greetings to the member.

Comment

Could this member perhaps invite the OP member to disclose what his member looked like back on MG? I recall Danny Gatton's Magic Dingus Box, but I would be shocked (as would Danny, natch) had he ever inserted his member into it....

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic View Post
                  Could this member perhaps invite the OP member to disclose what his member looked like back on MG? I recall Danny Gatton's Magic Dingus Box, but I would be shocked (as would Danny, natch) had he ever inserted his member into it....
                  "Withstrengthiburn" was the old handle. Nobody. Didn't contribute often or much. 😁
                  edit: and this member is rather too junior to have been inserted very many locations at all
                  Last edited by DingusMaximus; 03-26-2021, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Oh, that's good, I was just gonna shoot you a PM in the old place to tell you where we all were 'cause I'd seen you still posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X