Looks like a Cool Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a Cool Site

I like the logo and colors, and so it must be a good site! I'm an amateur musician and composer (my main occupation is in fitness and injury rehab). I love doing gear reviews (a hobby, not a profession), hearing about other's experiences (to know what to buy, etc.). I use all kinds of gear, although currently working with the Fractal FM3. My main guitar is a 7-string Music Man Majesty, but I have several others, including a Hellraiser Hybrid, a Parker Dragonfly, a Keisel 8-string, a few custom-made guitars, a Vai acoustic (Euphoria), a Strobelcaster (a travel guitar with single-coils, which sounds better than the Strat I recently sold), etc. Several Victory V4 preamps, a few tube amps, pedals galore (like most of us), and a basic home studio setup.

Any relation to BA Johnston?

Comment

Originally posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
      Any relation to BA Johnston?

That's my dad. Kidding... never heard of this person, but will listen!

Comment

The man is a Canadian legend, if he was your dad that would be fucking rad

Comment

Welcome

Comment

The man is a Canadian legend, if he was your dad that would be fucking rad
            I must admit... I expected something very different with those album graphics... and being on a Metal site, lol.

Comment

What he lacks in musical talent and aggression in his music he more than makes up for in his live show

Legend has it he's still on his way to the LCBO to spend his GST cheque.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by BDJohnston View Post
                  ...and being on a Metal site, lol.
                  Be prepared for surprises

Comment

Leon Today at 7:59 PM: Ripping farts is heaven

Comment

Comment

Comment

Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

I can't get GST Cheque out of my head since seeing your name. What the fuck have you done to me?

Comment

I can't get GST Cheque out of my head since seeing your name. What the fuck have you done to me?
                              So long as it's not Brian Mulroney who I'm reminding you of, lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X