Nice to be able to join you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to be able to join you all!

Hello Metal Musicians!!! My name is Matty O', that's what my friends call me, and I'm a Jr. level, kinda metal kinda grungey intermediate musician, with an album and I'm working on the second one. To hear my tunes and then make fun of them after, go to these links: www.reverbnation.com/mattyo7 soundcloud.com/mattoconnor and soundcloud.com/ghostsoftheinsane Not all of it qualifies as metal and what does, well may not be as heavy as what's around here, but I really love metal and do try to steal from it whenever I can and make it fit in my music although I have a few styles. The songs tell me what style to play in, they write themselves. This is why I put Jr. Gtr in my name because I know I'm not as good as the players I love or probably anybody around here, but whatever. I'm not expecting anything except to joke around or whatever. I am at least glad I've been able to do what I've done up to now and so far so good. I also sometimes jam covers of metal songs with my friend from England I found on the Metallica board in 2003. I sing and play guitar. He programs the drums and bass and plays the guitar in those and I just sing on them. So far we've done In My Darkest Hour by Megadeth and For Whome The Bell Tolls by Metallica. They both came out pretty good, he may have posted them here but I'm not mentioning his name yet because he said he doesn't want any attention, but he is here and invited me so if he wants to comment and post those later in a comment he will. I have a more mellow voice than Dave or James, but I at least hit my notes. We did these covers for the hell of it, they won't be released on an album or anything. It's something fun to do while we're all stuck in our houses during the fucking virus lol! However I just met a pro drummer who's gonna let me jam with him and his bassist soon, so I'll have a whole new band so there may be more news later if anybody's interested. Well that's it for now, if you read all this thanks a lot! Keep playing!

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks a lot! /,,/ /,,/

Comment

Working...
        X