Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so here we are are again.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    so here we are are again.

    new forum same person think a majority of you know me if not. I was JPMDan on SS.org then Daniel on MG.org and here I am Daniel on on MM.org. Air Force Vet don't play guitar as much as I used to I fell into a rut and just was unhappy with my playing so instead of forcing myself to play I'm gonna let myself come back refreshed, motivated and inspired to play. I still get GAS and it sucks bad cause I know I'm gonna end up leaving it to collect dust or sell it so not a wise investment. I still have my RG mutt that's not going anywhere I love that guitar way too much to sell it. I sold my Mark V 25, it's too valuable to let it collect dust and damn did I love the fucking shit out of that amp. Anyways now a days I play 8 ball pool in APA amateur league. I recently bought a new pool cue 2 months ago as an upgrade to my previous. If any of you know anything about pool cues. My previous cue was a Lucasi LZD-6 and my new one is a Pechauer P08-k and it's fucking gorgeous. Anyway if you ever wanna hit me up outside of here best way to get ahold of me is Discord. Hit me up if you want my username. I'm glad to be here and may the force be with you.

    #2


    You should get involved in the SAW challenge, that'll get ya playing again.
    Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

    Comment


      #3
      Welcome back.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Iron1 View Post


        You should get involved in the SAW challenge, that'll get ya playing again.
        I'll butcher the shit out of songs your ears will bleed.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Budda View Post
          Welcome back.
          Thanks Budda good to see you man.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Daniel View Post

            I'll butcher the shit out of songs your ears will bleed.
            So, you'll make me feel like I'm not alone?
            Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

            Comment


              #7
              Welcome fellow hack/no time to get better guitarist and apa player

              I have a cheap Players cue. i had it all redone and it balanced really well and the cuesmith i brought it too was super impressed. i paid $50 for it. lol
              been using it for 8 years now.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Iron1 View Post

                So, you'll make me feel like I'm not alone?
                LMFAO pretty much.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Briansol View Post
                  Welcome fellow hack/no time to get better guitarist and apa player

                  I have a cheap Players cue. i had it all redone and it balanced really well and the cuesmith i brought it too was super impressed. i paid $50 for it. lol
                  been using it for 8 years now.
                  absolutely on the apa player, family and I saved up and got a valley table in our home so I practice daily and last session I won 6 out of 7 matches and came in 3rd place for MVP. I'm really hoping I can come out with 1st place this session but there's only 3 matches left for my team to play so we shall see what happens. I'm 4 out of 5 currently with 2.4 PPM and 80% PA. I'm a 3 but I'm a fairly good 3 imo. well damn 50 dollar cue that's well balanced and plays great? sounds like a dream come true.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Welcome back dude!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Yo

                      So, where's the picks of these cues? I know jack shit about pool, educate! Let's see those sexy shafts... of wood... wait...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Daniel, join our discord 👍

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I go back and forth between a 3 and a 4. Been a 4 most this session and getting my ass kicked. :/

                          40% win rate, 1.1ppm 36% PA

                          i was much higher last session as a 3.


                          I also have a valley table from the 70s in my basement. I'm going to re-felt it this winter as its getting slow.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            Welcome back dude!
                            Thanks Josh good to see you.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Leon View Post
                              Yo

                              So, where's the picks of these cues? I know jack shit about pool, educate! Let's see those sexy shafts... of wood... wait...
                              Hey Leon!! ok I'll work on the pics of them.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                Daniel, join our discord 👍
                                I have joined thanks to Leon.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Briansol View Post
                                  I go back and forth between a 3 and a 4. Been a 4 most this session and getting my ass kicked. :/

                                  40% win rate, 1.1ppm 36% PA

                                  i was much higher last session as a 3.


                                  I also have a valley table from the 70s in my basement. I'm going to re-felt it this winter as its getting slow.

                                  playing a lot of fives or is it just difficult getting a 3rd win? Very nice table you have there.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                    Daniel, join our discord 👍
                                    How does that work actually?

                                    #oldfart

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      You need to download the app, then one of us gives you the daily code to join the server. I'll pm you it.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Thank you, good Sir!

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Daniel View Post


                                          playing a lot of fives or is it just difficult getting a 3rd win? Very nice table you have there.
                                          more so that i'm playing higher handicaps i think. as a 3, you play 2s and 3s and a rare 4. as a 4, you play 4s and 5s. at least thats how it works with my team's structure.

                                          so, i have to win more games against better players which means i lose more

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            ah yeah I can see why that's hard to do. yeah I think my team is doing that with me though I haven't had much trouble playing against 4's just 5's and 6's that I find difficult but you may have higher caliber players where you are. So Left cue is my Lucasi, right cue is my Pechauer.
                                            Attached Files

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Ooh, that Pechauer looks cool. I didn't know you could get cues with that kind of detail.

                                              I used to play Snooker when I was younger, just for fun rather than competition though. Hoping to eventually get a pool table once we move.

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by tibernius View Post
                                                Ooh, that Pechauer looks cool. I didn't know you could get cues with that kind of detail.

                                                I used to play Snooker when I was younger, just for fun rather than competition though. Hoping to eventually get a pool table once we move.
                                                oh yeah you can get pool cues that have a lot of inlay work though the more detailed and intricate tends to be more expensive. https://pechauer.com/ I ordered through a dealer for mine got the cue at 532 and an extra 80 dollar upgrade for a low deflection shaft. so came out to 612 dollars but damn its worth every single dollar.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Briansol View Post
                                                  I go back and forth between a 3 and a 4. Been a 4 most this session and getting my ass kicked. :/

                                                  40% win rate, 1.1ppm 36% PA

                                                  i was much higher last session as a 3.


                                                  I also have a valley table from the 70s in my basement. I'm going to re-felt it this winter as its getting slow.

                                                  YOUR BASEMENT BLOCKS THE BRAIN WAVES FROM ESCAPING!

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X