No announcement yet.

Jay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Comment

Tibetan throat singing, Mongolian throat singing, Inuit throat singing, or just throat singing in general? I had no idea it had any mainstream support, though I guess some metal bands start out a track with some form of Buddhist throat singing before going all heavy. Even if you don't like it, it's a lot harder to pull off than you'd think, what with all the overtones 'n' stuff. Then again, most people don't exactly put on a record of throat singing and just listen for entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren View Post
          Tibetan throat singing, Mongolian throat singing, Inuit throat singing, or just throat singing in general? I had no idea it had any mainstream support, though I guess some metal bands start out a track with some form of Buddhist throat singing before going all heavy. Even if you don't like it, it's a lot harder to pull off than you'd think, what with all the overtones 'n' stuff. Then again, most people don't exactly put on a record of throat singing and just listen for entertainment.
          I think that's what this is:

Comment

Nice. Mongolian throat singing in a folk rock band. Quite interesting.

Comment

Only phurpa is trve

Actually seen these guys live opening a festival (of course ) impressive but a bit dull after the 2nd hour

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X