Hi guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys!

Though I don’t post often, I’ve been with you guys since 06 at sso and 09 at mg. Glad to see this community is still going, especially with all the gear and music tips I’ve picked up over the years, and look forward to contributing far more!
    Last edited by Test4echo; 02-27-2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Leon Today at 7:59 PM: Ripping farts is heaven

Comment

You have a TriAxis *and* a Badlander, and you're quiet about it? That's not in the Boogie playbook?!

Comment

Ha! Yes, I recently picked up a badlander to finish my (silent) rack setup, but the triaxis started acting up and is in the shop now. So I figured I’d wait til I got it all together and wired up to post an NGD.

Comment

I think zepp was going to start a new TriAxis Modification thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
              I think zepp was going to start a new TriAxis Modification thread...
              Uh yeah. Gimme a little bit and I can.
              Leon Today at 7:59 PM: Ripping farts is heaven

Comment

I’ve got the OG early 90’s version (pre recto) that I picked up a few years ago and it’s getting up there in age. The volume on all the RHY and LD1 channels started dropping over time once it is turned on (LD1 red got louder over time though...). LD2 is stable. I found a bad LDR and replacing that improved it a bit but it still had issues, so I just gave up and took it to a tech. Hopefully he can diagnose the issue(s) and make it stable again. Then I’ll be game for mods!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X