Grrrrrreetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrrrrreetings!

You read that in Rob Chapman's voice, didn't you? No, I have no bleach to help you out of this one.

Anyway, I'm a new member here and it's nice to meet you all. This place looks great.
    I'm an engineering student (and a total nerd) with a love for making things whether it's guitars, amps, pedals, the whole shabang. I fairly recently finished up a Soldano SLO100 head (about to do another all tastefully adorned in snakeskin) and just about to embark upon making a 26.5" ESP Explorer for a great member here. Many projects yet to come!

"Slow Hand"

Comment

Comment

Leon Today at 7:59 PM: Ripping farts is heaven

Comment

What kind of engineering? I'm an engineer, but went about it the wrong way, and got my degree in Physics

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post

What kind of engineering? I'm an engineer, but went about it the wrong way, and got my degree in Physics
            To be fair, that sounds like the best way. I'm doing an MEng in Robotics at Plymouth, it's a great course.

Thank you everyone for your kind welcome, it's a great forum here from what I see!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mahler View Post

To be fair, that sounds like the best way. I'm doing an MEng in Robotics at Plymouth, it's a great course.
                It's nice that you are taught the basics of the Universe, but unless you have a robust Lab available to you, you don't really learn how to DO much... which was my case

Luckily, my first job was a banger, I started as an R&D Eng Tech, and basically learned the trade for about 7 years before I made the jump to Eng.

Comment

Working...
                X