Finally found the place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found the place

I've been a member of MG since, what, 2008 or something. Mostly lurked since I didn't have anything worthwhile to say. Saw when everybody started grumbling about the new owners/format. I took a break for a week or so, came back and everybody was gone

So, I've been wasting my time on other forums. Was on SSO today and saw that Lozek mentioned "the new site". Well, thanks to him I found this place. Thanks Lozek!

It's probably good that I found this place - maybe it will take me away from looking at guitars to buy. I've been nuts this year - I think I've purchased five guitars so far this year. That's crazy for me.

Anyway, good to see familiar names & "faces" again!

Welcome to the new place! Same bunch of assholes.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

5 new guitars sounds like a new thread

Comment

Welcome in

Comment

About time, asslips!

Comment

I thought I sent you a messge on MG to let you know, I was trying to get as many as possible. Well, glad to see ya figured out the MM riddle lol
              "Slow Hand"

Comment

Thanks to all of you. May sound corny, but now I feel like I'm "home".

I'll try to get some NGD threads going. Nothing fancy. I've never done a NGD thread before, so this will be a first. Actually one is on order & no idea when it's coming in - a PRS SE 24-08 or something like that. It's green, I know that.

Comment

That DY thing is killer, I was looking at one close to me and wondering about taking the 7 plunge on it before you popped up over here. Welcome home!

Comment

Several folks tried to put links up on the previous site, but they were cracking down pretty heavily

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post

Several folks tried to put links up on the previous site, but they were cracking down pretty heavily
                      They removed link from my inbox message for this site… had to google the site to find it, before I remembered what its called. Now I added to my shortcuts and its to access.

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post
                        5 new guitars sounds like a new thread
                        This!

Comment

Originally posted by Megametal7 View Post

They removed link from my inbox message for this site… had to google the site to find it, before I remembered what its called. Now I added to my shortcuts and its to access.
                          http://fiscalresponsibility.page is the way.

Comment

I learned one crazy trick to help me afford 5 new guitars at http://fiscalresponsibility.page

Comment

Working...
                            X