This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song A Week General Discussion

Everyone cool with keeping most of the general discussion here? Seemed like a few threads were getting buried in the churn of the weekly ones, and it would also make it easier to dig through the weekly threads to find the soundcloud links.

Sounds good to me.

I guess we would still comment on the tracks in the weekly thread, right?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Markus View Post
        Sounds good to me.

I guess we would still comment on the tracks in the weekly thread, right?
        Yeah, that's what I was thinking. This would be for the more meta stuff.

Comment

When are we going to fire up the new one? This weekend? Seems we’ve got some people eager to jump in, with some new people ready to join the fun.
          The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RevDrucifer View Post
            When are we going to fire up the new one? This weekend? Seems we’ve got some people eager to jump in, with some new people ready to join the fun.
            We're waiting for 7DT to get some bandwidth so he can participate, too.
            Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post

We're waiting for 7DT to get some bandwidth so he can participate, too.
              Right on......can we bottle some up and send it to him? :p
              The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RevDrucifer View Post

Right on......can we bottle some up and send it to him? :p
                I wish. Things might calm dow, but i've said that before and they didn't...

Comment

Get it going!!!! I'm in!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazon_Stone View Post
                    Get it going!!!! I'm in!!!!
                    It is go, and especially for you, multiple entries score points (on a sliding scale) per week

Comment

What’s the official stance on using old riffs we have laying around?

Comment

Originally posted by T Gobbs View Post
                        What’s the official stance on using old riffs we have laying around?
                        This is what 7DT said Here.

Originally posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post

It's allowed, I mean, I've used riffs I have had lying around for years. The spirit of this is getting something done.

Now, if it had been a track you have had for ages, and are just posting it up just to have something, well, that's not fair, but this is! So yeah, you got yo points in!
                        Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post

This is what 7DT said Here.

Comment

Working...
                          X