SAW Offseason Jam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megametal7 View Post
    You have super tight rhythm chops. What are you playing through? I’d go to see a live show of a band that sounded like you for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post

You have super tight rhythm chops. What are you playing through? I’d go to see a live show of a band that sounded like you for sure!
      Thank you brother for the compliment. At the moment I have no band they all left

trying to put band past 2 years but no luck…

This is just riffs I come up for the song and I put it on YT so I don’t forget it and have visual reference as well.

I wrote new song with riff you liked from other week, just waiting to put bass on it and Ill wack it on here.

Thanks for listening

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post

Alright this is really cool and you do a great job with what is a pretty sloppy solo from Kirk in this song! You may want to check around online, I know there are a few online editing programs that can isolate instruments in a track and pull them out, like a vocal or a guitar solo. So you could potentially play along with the original Metallica recording and take out the lead guitar from the original and just have yours in there. If I’m hearing correctly you were playing over Kirk’s solo, a bit cleaner than him, and it would probably sound a little better with his solo removed!

Either way, that’s an awesome guitar and great playing!

You are right I played over his solo, that be cool to remove solo so I can play my own one. I need check that software, backing tracks ive seen they were all bad and I could not be arsed to keep searching so I went with fast food process mode “ take it and go “ lol

I appreciate you checking out my work and your compliments.

Comment

desertdweller I use Friedman Be od boosted with SD 1 into Mooer radar.

Comment

Comment

Hell yeah man!

Comment

Megametal7 +1 subscribed on YT

"Slow Hand"

Comment

Originally posted by bigdave View Post
                  Megametal7 +1 subscribed on YT

Thank you sir, much appreciated

Comment

thrash

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

here is full ix.

Last edited by Megametal7; 07-28-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I got more guitar playing in this week than I have in the last 6 months. Dicked around with covers during the day and got some good work done on original stuff at night time. Hadn’t picked up my 7-string in a while so I learned a Fear Factory tune for shits and giggles, heavily underestimating Dino’s right hand. It took me a few hours of focusing on my right hand to make it through to the 2nd chorus in this without my arm locking up. Few flubs but I’m not really concerned about playing it flawlessly.

The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RevDrucifer View Post
                                I got more guitar playing in this week than I have in the last 6 months. Dicked around with covers during the day and got some good work done on original stuff at night time. Hadn’t picked up my 7-string in a while so I learned a Fear Factory tune for shits and giggles, heavily underestimating Dino’s right hand. It took me a few hours of focusing on my right hand to make it through to the 2nd chorus in this without my arm locking up. Few flubs but I’m not really concerned about playing it flawlessly.

Hey mr Revv recto good to see you in action again.

Great cover and awesome playing as always:

can you post more so I dont feel alone here?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                  X