• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale—Daemoness Confessor

Daemoness Confessor VI

Mahogany Body
    Rock Maple Neck
    Ebony Fingerboard
    24 Frets (Jescar FW58118 Stainless Steel)
    Mini sharktooth inlays (pearl)
    Inlaid Daemoness 'D' logo (ablam)
    Schaller Lockmeister Floyd Rose Bridge
    2x FU-tone noiseless heavy duty tremolo springs
    Schaller Sure Claw
    FU-Tone brass tremolo stopper (can be easily disengaged if you want to pull the bar)
    Hipshot Open-Gear Tuners
    90s Seymour Duncan George Lynch Screamin' Demon
    Black Metal Pickup Ring
    1x Volume Control
    Switchable Capacitor mod (inside control cavity—introduces a capacitor and a resistor to give the effect of a tone control set to full, and can be disabled to straight from volume to output.)
    Recessed Jim Dunlop Strap Buttons
    Comes with a Jackson King V/Rhoads Multi-fit hardcase (which got a very DIY mod done at the workshop to make it fit the guitar, which it does perfectly, but it doesn't look very nice)

I'm the original owner and bought the guitar in 2013. It has a couple of minor wounds, which I've captured in the pics. You will notice some white marks on the fingerboard—these are residual corpsepaint from a set where the guitar was used by Secthdamon, who was guesting as 2nd guitar for 1349's headline set at Incineration Festival 2017 in London. I left it on there because I thought it was cool, hahaha.

I'm based in Bristol (UK), and would prefer to avoid using couriers.

£2600. No trades, except for Vigier 7-strings—I am interested in those.

***PICS***:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PxGXEXJZSykdAcQW8

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2353.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	6.30 MB
ID:	33665
    Attached Files

Still got this. No longer interested in Vigier 7s, but would be interested in a nice Vigier 6 with a trem (non-locking or Floyd, open to either)—preferably post-2015 models.

Comment

Working...
    X