This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S: TC Electronic G-System

Hey all, I'm in the process of offloading a bunch of things I don't use too much. One of those is this TC G-System, which is in great condition and works flawlessly. I'm someone who runs an overdrive or two in front of an amp, and the only effects I need are a chorus and delay. I've switched to pedals for the latter two, so I don't really need a multi-effects processor.

Here's listing on Reverb (where you can also see selling references and more pictures): https://reverb.com/item/47334862-tc-electronic-g-system

I'm looking for around $375 total incl. shipping. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Test4echo; 11-28-2021, 03:13 AM.

Wow, that’s a great deal. These things are GREAT units.

Comment

Yup, I just don't really need it and figured someone else would put it to better use than I do! Once you get all the levels, etc. right, it's basically transparent, and gives you all the TC effects you could want. I bought it for only a touch more than that years ago from Atomic music in Maryland, so I'm just trying to break even on it.

Comment

Oh man, this is seriously tempting...
        Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

If you’re actually thinking about it, let me know and we can work out a final price outside of reverb. I’m looking to get ~$330 after shipping. If I can avoid being shellacked by fees by selling to one of y’all, I’ll take it.

Comment

Sold this locally! Can close.

Comment

Working...
            X