Unloading Some Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unloading Some Gear

Got some stuff I'm just not playing these days. I could use some more space and cash, they could use good homes. Let's help each other out, yeah?

2000 MIJ Ibanez RG570. - sold!

Schecter C-1 Classic - sold!

Schecter Revenger 7 - sold!

Ibanez ARZ307FM - sold!

Dimebag Crybaby From Hell Wah - sold!

Lone Wolf Audio Left Hand Wrath - sold!
    Last edited by Hulk Krogan; 12-06-2021, 12:38 PM.

You should keep that 570. That thing is sweet as hell, and 400 bucks is a steal.

Comment

Damn, my very first big-boy guitar was a 570 from '99, and I think it put me back a ramen-soup-ensuing $450 back in 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
        You should keep that 570. That thing is sweet as hell, and 400 bucks is a steal.
        Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

It's an awesome guitar, and obviously I've got a lot of good memories with it. I just really really don't get on with Floyds, and my main use for 6-strings these days is alternate tunings which, again; it's a Floyd. I'd love for one of the crew here to shred it like it deserves, hence the price.

Once I clear out all this stuff, I'll probably snag a used Eclipse or or something else with a fixed bridge to be my designated C#/drop whatever fuckaround guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Krogan View Post
            It's an awesome guitar, and obviously I've got a lot of good memories with it. I just really really don't get on with Floyds, and my main use for 6-strings these days is alternate tunings which, again; it's a Floyd. I'd love for one of the crew here to shred it like it deserves, hence the price.

Once I clear out all this stuff, I'll probably snag a used Eclipse or or something else with a fixed bridge to be my designated C#/drop whatever fuckaround guitar.
            Keep the 570 and use some of the proceeds from other sales to buy a Drop pedal. Problem solved.

Comment

I just really really don't get on with Floyds...
              That is mostly why I sold mine

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post

Keep the 570 and use some of the proceeds from other sales to buy a Drop pedal. Problem solved.
                The strings and the guitar coming out of the amp/phones being out of tune with each other drives me nuts.

Comment

The strings and the guitar coming out of the amp/phones being out of tune with each other drives me nuts.
                  That's an easy fix. Play at metal volume.

Comment

That's exactly why I sold mine. 2 times.
                    Last edited by playstopause; 11-23-2021, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Once again we all misread the title of a FS thread as "WTB: Unsolicited advice galore, let me have as much as you can manage. I love it."

Comment

Once again we all misread the title of a FS thread as "WTB: Unsolicited advice galore, let me have as much as you can manage. I love it."
                        I wasn't gonna say anything but...

Comment

I've always wanted to own/learn to play a 7-string. Wonder if this is the time

Comment

Originally posted by General Klinger View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 13-10-56 Do It - Zachary Will Ft Emperor Palpatine.png
Views:	108
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	33248

Comment

Originally posted by General Klinger View Post
                              There are worse ways to get started.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 13-10-56 Do It - Zachary Will Ft Emperor Palpatine.png
Views:	108
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	33248

Comment

Comment

Giving this a bump before I start putting stuff on Reverb. Got the RG and the Revenger 7, and Crybaby left, as well as my Left Hand Wrath, which I forgot to list in the original post.

Edit: Updated the OP and added the LHW.
                                    Last edited by Hulk Krogan; 11-29-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Hulk is great to deal with, buy his shit.

Have LHW's gone down in price that much? I vaguely remember buying it for a bit more than that and selling it to you around the same price. I assume you are unloading it for a WAZA HM-2.

All the behringer cheap $30 pedals were on a black friday sale, so I also snagged one of the Pink HM-II clones for like $18 yesterday. Those sound the exact same as every other HM-2. The boutique industry is ridiculous.

Both of Sweetwater unfortunately, so they have been cold calling me every five minutes with some clueless dude who has no idea what an HM-II is trying to upsell me things to "compliment my (awkward pause while sales agent checks notes) HM-2".

Like a wall chart of excellent chord voicings for Praise and Worship music, and a $50 extended warranty for a Behringer pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg McCoy View Post
                                        Hulk is great to deal with, buy his shit.

Have LHW's gone down in price that much? I vaguely remember buying it for a bit more than that and selling it to you around the same price. I assume you are unloading it for a WAZA HM-2.

I actually did go back to check, and I bought it off you for $220 shipped. The price on them varies, but they've done a couple revisions and there are roughly a million more boutique competitors now, not to mention the Waza pedal that just came out. Plus it's you guys. If I have to go to reverb, I'll list it higher.

I actually had pre-ordered a Wazacraft HM2, but I ended up cancelling it and using the money for other gear. Some of the newer pedals have blend knobs, and I think if/when I end up having more use for one of these, I kinda want to go that direction.

Comment

I actually did go back to check, and I bought it off you for $220 shipped.
                                          Really? Damn, I bought that for like $360 when they were all the rage.

Totally worth $190 in my book though.

Comment

Yeah, he's up to v3 now and they sell for about that new. The new ones are like twice as wide and have more knobs + gnarlier art, and therefore, obviously, more tone. They do have the clean blend knob, which I'm really interested in, because I realized most of my favorite modern HM2-type tones were done by blending the HM2 with regular old 5150 or Mesa tones.

Comment

That's everything successfully unloaded. I'm happy that most of the guitars went to good, forums-member homes. Thanks all!

Comment

Did the 570 stay in the family?

Comment

Ironically, no. That was the only one nobody here bit on.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X