Seeking help evaluating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking help evaluating

Just wondering what this might be worth, my 1992 jackson rhoads pro. I think this is just about the highest spec they did outside of USA. The last one I can see on reverb went 3 years ago for 1600NZ but it was pretty original and a little better condition too. I still have the jackson stamped schaller but it's seen better days so I'd say the brand new one was an upgrade. Never had OG pickups when I got it so idk if EMG is a bonus either.
    Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

$50 USD... where do I PayPal the money and how fast can you ship it to me?

In all seriousness, Mike & jacksonplayer will probably be the best resource for a legit price on this.
    Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

I wish I could afford to do that! but I feel like I'm on the cusp of disaster unless some preventative vehicular maintenance is initiated, so a few things to drain the treasury.

Thanks well maybe one of them will float down through the clouds and bestow the wisdom upon me, no worries

Comment

How about Greg McCoy ?

Comment

In NZD? I have no idea. In the condition yours is in, and if you're willing to ship internationally, you could sell it in the $800-$1000 US range.

https://reverb.com/item/38724420-jac...show_sold=true

https://reverb.com/item/40304387-199...show_sold=true

Comment

I had no idea that people just listed them as a MIJ RR1. Interesting!

Also interesting that the lower bracket for MIJ Jacksons has moved so much for example a DR5 can go for twice as much as 5 years ago, but the middle bracket (my rhoads) seemingly hasn't moved quite that much in the same time. No idea what USA prices have done.

Definitely gonna have to take the pickups off and probably put the old jackson schaller back on. Bit of a waste

Comment

Originally posted by DingusMaximus View Post
              Also interesting that the lower bracket for MIJ Jacksons has moved so much for example a DR5 can go for twice as much as 5 years ago, but the middle bracket (my rhoads) seemingly hasn't moved quite that much in the same time. No idea what USA prices have done.
              Gone insane, like everything else.

Comment

Working...
              X