Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please tell me I DONT NEED this!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Please tell me I DONT NEED this!

    Click image for larger version  Name:	tpz71yjbix2dwnmwbwxq.jpg Views:	1 Size:	163.3 KB ID:	9075

    Click image for larger version  Name:	fgwb7t3qrfn7qte7jxs2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	115.6 KB ID:	9077


    Click image for larger version  Name:	cbvaorqzkartx3rsym1q.jpg Views:	1 Size:	154.0 KB ID:	9076

    The Ibanez S is my DREAM guitar and the BEST Shape ever and I always wanted a natural one. Have the S540 in Black that I bought in 1993. This is much more recent. It's a Limited Run no longer made with Mahogany Body and Australian Blackwood Top even though the model is called Koa Brown.

    Saw 2 for sale, one New and expensive AF and another used a bit more cheap and with a Dimarzio Activactor X set.

    I dont need it, but Im opening the sellers page like every hour or so.... please tell me dont buy it, because if I do I have to sell at least one of my EVH Stripped series and I dont want to
    Attached Files

    #2
    The Ibanez S is my DREAM guitar and the BEST Shape ever and I always wanted a natural one.
    This seems pretty obvious to me man. Life is short, buy the thing. Melt faces.

    Comment


      #3
      Buy it. It is only money.

      Comment


        #4
        That is pretty badass. You need that.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mpexus View Post
          Saw 2 for sale, one New and expensive AF and another used a bit more cheap and with a Dimarzio Activactor X set.
          You don't need one. You need both of them.

          Comment


            #6
            "Hey this thing I've wanted for years is now available" buy that shit.

            Comment


              #7
              You've come to the right place!!













              Did you buy the freakin' thing already?!? Updates?!?

              Comment


                #8
                If you do go for the new one from Pro Music Tools, be aware that they have the same guitar on several different platforms at different prices, presumably so that the buyer covers their eBay/Reverb fees.

                Comment


                  #9
                  24 fret s series with a good trem? Snap that shit up.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Dominic View Post
                    If you do go for the new one from Pro Music Tools, be aware that they have the same guitar on several different platforms at different prices, presumably so that the buyer covers their eBay/Reverb fees.
                    I know. Its more expensive on Reverb by 200-250 euros

                    But no. The one I was more interested is used and saw it in another place.

                    Sent a message to the seller, and I hate you all but with passion

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Well, this isn't fiscalresponsibility.page...... or is it?
                      Last edited by JJ Rodriguez; 04-08-2021, 11:33 AM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
                        Well, this isn't fiscalresponsibility.org

                        Comment


                          #13
                          YOU DON'T NEED oh snap that's pretty.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I'd grab it

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Sometimes the Hamster needs to get the cheese in order to want to continue to turn the wheel. If you can make a dream come true, do it.
                              "Slow Hand"

                              Comment


                                #16
                                I’d say get it! It’s a nice S.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  You came to the wrong place.

                                  Get it, don't look back.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by bigdave View Post
                                    Sometimes the Hamster needs to get the cheese in order to want to continue to turn the wheel. If you can make a dream come true, do it.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Life's short, dream guitar, whatcha waitin' for?? Buy it already!

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        So.... have you bought it yet?

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          You don't need it.

                                          But there are tons of things you don't need that you buy, so why let that stop you?

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            You should definitely buy that. It's awesome.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Asking us to talk you down from buying it is a terrible idea. Have you seen the thread that lists the amount of guitars we all collectively own?
                                              www.terra.band

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                                                Asking us to talk you down from buying it is a terrible idea. Have you seen the thread that lists the amount of guitars we all collectively own?
                                                I was being sarcastic with my Post. Lets say it was a way to make peace of mind purchasing it.

                                                I'm waiting a reply from the Seller.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Nice! I've been tempted by this S1540FM.

                                                  https://muusikoiden.net/tori/ilmoitus/1642405

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X