7621 / 7421 MIJ's and DC's 727 / 747

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7621 / 7421 MIJ's and DC's 727 / 747

Hey guys, I quit looking for these when the price tags were usd400-600. Now it's like starting from 1000-1200 shipped on ebay/reverb. Is it me looking at the wrong lots or it is the price for these days?
    Last edited by yevetz; 11-02-2021, 02:29 PM.

Yep, prices are inflated!

Comment

Yep - saw a guy yesterday asking $400 usd for a Bronze series BC Rich Warlock... pre-pandemic you could buy em all day for $50-75...
      Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

That's pretty crazy. I haven't noticed these kinds of price hikes over here - right now there's e.g. an RG2077XL with Bareknuckles for sale for €850 ($986) here, which is the same price I paid for one 15 years ago with a Tone Zone7 and stock neck pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus View Post
          That's pretty crazy. I haven't noticed these kinds of price hikes over here - right now there's e.g. an RG2077XL with Bareknuckles for sale for €850 ($986) here, which is the same price I paid for one 15 years ago with a Tone Zone7 and stock neck pickup.
          Buy it now then

I think 7421 miiight still be around $700cad but I never really see them come up locally.

Comment

Glad to see you here, Yevetz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Budda View Post

Buy it now then

I think 7421 miiight still be around $700cad but I never really see them come up locally.
              You mean the old one, made in Japan? Coz there is this new model with the same ID made in Indonesia.

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
              Glad to see you here, Yevetz!!

Comment

Originally posted by yevetz View Post

You mean the old one, made in Japan? Coz there is this new model with the same ID made in Indonesia.

The one i saw was probably indo. I dont really know what prices are these days as Ibanez isnt my wheelhouse.

Comment

I've noticed it quite a bit on both reverb and ebay....It's crazy that people are asking over 600-700 for an RG8 these days too.

Comment

Working...
                  X