Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Weapons? (I sure hope they're Axes) (56k = Okay I guess. Maybe.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Weapons? (I sure hope they're Axes) (56k = Okay I guess. Maybe.)

Can't believe no one restarted this. Here's my new set up/current arsenal. Franken7, 91 540SLTD not shown...

Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

I can't believe you can still get 56k...

Comment

Originally posted by Briansol View Post
      I can't believe you can still get 56k...
      While not quite 56k my dad had dial isdn until not long back until his isp literally forced him to change by cancelling all non adsl connections.

I get why he stuck with it he was paying £2 a month and only ever used it for checking his email and renewing his TV licence.

In the end he just said OK and got rid of the Internet full stop.

Comment

Isn't there a sticky for posting our guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by Toshiro View Post
          Apparently so.

Comment

Breedlove acoustic, cant remember the model name but it was only like $500, not one of their super high end ones.
            Classsic 50's Strat with the Gilmour EMG's
            PRS SE Semi-Hollow
            RG7620
            Solar E-Type (I'm not even going to try to remember the model name)
            JEM7V (the oldest guitar on that couch and it's been getting ignored for the 4 to the left of it lately)
            Ibanez SZ320
            Spector Pulse (CGCG or CGCF)
            Peavey Millenium (Down a hole step)
            Warwick Streamer (Standard)

I've still got the Gilmour CAR Strat on the way, which I should be receiving progress pics of any time now. Really, right now there are no other guitars I'm itching for aside from a Tele and that's just to round out the tonal collection.

In the closet-
            BC Rich Warlock NJ Series that I got from Sir Iron himself as a nostalgia piece, as it was my first guitar. I stripped the body and I think I'll just have an auto body shop paint it Cadillac pink for me (which was what mine was).
            MIM Strat I converted to vintage specs (stripped the poly off the neck, re-fretted it and sprayed it with nitro and put a vintage style logo on it) That'll most likely be the Gilmour Black Strat
            Jackson Dinky 7 string.....not sure about this one. My ex bought it for me and at one point, I had 3-19-07 burned into the front of it, which was our anniversary. When shit went down with her,I just took a torch lighter to the date and it's just a big black blob right now.
            OLP Petrucci....also bought by the ex. I switched out the tuners, blocked the bridge and put it in drop B.....we'll see what happens with this down the road.
            Ibanez RG470- getting converted into a JEM77GMC at some point. No rush for that.
            Peavey TMNT guitar (actually on the wall under my TMNT poster) my bro bought for me last year. I was actually really touched by that as he had just lost his job in Nashville due to the pandemic and when he went in to grab his last paycheck, he saw it in there and bought it for me. He had to move back home with his parents and still while that was going on, he was thinking of other people. He's a great fucking dude.
            Johnson 12-string acoustic I bought for $50 so I could record an intro of a song. It plays like shit and is a bitch to keep in tune.

And lastly, when my uncle came to visit last week he gave me this Ibanez mini-bass. I have no clue what to do with it, so if anyone has any interesting ideas, throw them my way. I'm definitely not going to use it as a regular bass, so I was thinking of string it an octave higher or something.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Minibass.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	29661
            Last edited by RevDrucifer; 10-16-2021, 07:21 AM.
            The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Toshiro View Post
              This title is cooler.

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 7.07.19 AM.png
Views:	116
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	29665

Comment

Well, since there's another thread for group shots now...

Name:	241272709_4642106585833455_2213097433305154424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZRTKhVNw6F0AX-PZvwJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel8-1.fna&oh=33727989cc131db53fce19a1c583dad7&oe=61906CE8.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	29670

I may need to do a proper group shot...

Comment

I'll have to wait till my new sofa turns up so I can do an updated group shot.
                  www.terra.band

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post

This title is cooler.
                    Any excuse to pimp pics of my guitars.

2021-10-16_10-17-40 by SR, on Flickr

Comment

Name:	my guitars.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	29682
                      Attached Files

Comment

Been lovin this Warmoth, used to have so many things I thought where "must haves" like top mount trem, cant make a neck humbucker coil tapped sound righ.... all dispelled myth. Now the guitar with the reccesed trem, neck humbucker is all I play.

Click image for larger version  Name:	warmoth night jam.jpg Views:	1 Size:	489.7 KB ID:	29694 Click image for larger version  Name:	wolf3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.9 KB ID:	29695
                        "Slow Hand"

Comment

I dont have room to do a group shot inside (a 1yo also impedes this) so get ready for a bunch of single pics of guitars on stands

Comment

Here are mine. I'm totally out of room

Attached Files

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses up all their cupboard space with guitar cases.
                              www.terra.band

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                                I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses up all their cupboard space with guitar cases.
                                Yeah, my new closet is full of cases & gig bags too.

Comment

Another random group shot:

Name:	232836345_4546153168762131_8198409058470531316_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=B8xBGP-7KHEAX_p21Q_&tn=noDCecNE_QJFelfR&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel8-1.fna&oh=d8bcac9884466577445b0b331fa20590&oe=6193E74F.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	29799

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody_Inferno View Post
                                    Well, since there's another thread for group shots now...

Name:	241272709_4642106585833455_2213097433305154424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZRTKhVNw6F0AX-PZvwJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel8-1.fna&oh=33727989cc131db53fce19a1c583dad7&oe=61906CE8.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	29670

I may need to do a proper group shot...
                                    That paisley strap is so fucking perfect.

Comment

It
                                      Another random group shot:

Click image for larger version  Name:	232836345_4546153168762131_8198409058470531316_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=B8xBGP-7KHEAX_p21Q_&tn=noDCecNE_QJFelfR&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel8-1.fna&oh=d8bcac9884466577445b0b331fa20590&oe=6193E74F.jpg Views:	14 Size:	252.0 KB ID:	29799
                                      Dude, what is that Ibanez next to the Ibanez bass?! How have I never seen that model before?

Is that Danelectro a sitar?!

Edit- https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...ar-red-crackle DAMNIT I DON’T WANT TO BUY ANOTHER GUITAR WHY!!!!
                                      The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RevDrucifer View Post
                                        It

Dude, what is that Ibanez next to the Ibanez bass?! How have I never seen that model before?

Is that Danelectro a sitar?!

Edit- https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...ar-red-crackle DAMNIT I DON’T WANT TO BUY ANOTHER GUITAR WHY!!!!

That's an Ibanez Halberd.

Name:	latest?cb=20160412221954.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	29894

It was part of the X series during 2011-2013 where Ibanez actually tried 3 completely new and different shapes. I wish I got one in white during that time.

Comment

It was part of the X series during 2011-2013 where Ibanez actually tried 3 completely new and different shapes. I wish I got one in white during that time.
                                          I either really love that or... I dunno... very cool at first glance, but then... I think your black one looks better, FWIW.

Comment

Wow, I don’t remember those at all! I dig it, though. It’s almost like a Majesty banged an Iceman and that was the outcome.

Comment

What this thread needs is more people quoting a picture of the same guitar one after the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                                                I just started using one of my spare bedrooms to store them

Will have to pull mine all out again for another family shot... which should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by beneharris View Post
                                                  Here are mine. I'm totally out of room
                                                  What's the clear-acrylic-bodied one in the second photo? It looks killer.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X