ESP Guitars: Will Adler (Lamb of God) Unboxes his New ESP USA Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP Guitars: Will Adler (Lamb of God) Unboxes his New ESP USA Eclipse

This guitar is soooooo beautiful, I saw not long ago Gary Holts ESP that was sick too. Hands down ESP makes real nice guitars.

They are awesome guitars. I'd have gone without inlays but that's just a nitpick.

Comment

I'm totally opposite I cant play without inlays, I get lost because my brain needs guide lol Like Vais guitar inlays that would throw me off too.:o

Comment

Originally posted by Megametal7 View Post
        I'm totally opposite I cant play without inlays, I get lost because my brain needs guide lol Like Vais guitar inlays that would throw me off too.:o
        You don’t see the vine from the playing position, at least I never do. But I know it’s thrown people off when I’m showing them something and they’re like, “What fucking fret are you on right now?”

The big leaves are on the 3-5-7-9-12-15-17-19-24 frets like any other fret markers, the little leaves are in between. But from a playing position, I just refer to the side dots.
        The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Saw this on IG, really cool guitar. I just wish the ESP logo wasn't in script font.

Comment

Originally posted by RevDrucifer View Post

You don’t see the vine from the playing position, at least I never do. But I know it’s thrown people off when I’m showing them something and they’re like, “What fucking fret are you on right now?”

The big leaves are on the 3-5-7-9-12-15-17-19-24 frets like any other fret markers, the little leaves are in between. But from a playing position, I just refer to the side dots.
            I can see it lines with fret dots but it still would throw me off, when I got ltd snakebite took me while to get used to that seahorse inlay ( I know it meant to be the dragon ). Its for professionals not for guy like me hahahahah

Comment

Sweet fiddle.

Is it just me or does every Tom, Dick and Will have a signature guitar these days? This is like the 4th one I've seen today...
              Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Originally posted by RevDrucifer View Post

You don’t see the vine from the playing position, at least I never do.
                Some of us have a bad habit of hunching over to stare at the fretboard, okay?

My Ibanez, which has been more or less my main guitar for years, doesn't have fret markers (aside from a decal I slapped on the 12th fret just to have some kind of point of reference) and I STILL find myself doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Krogan View Post

Some of us have a bad habit of hunching over to stare at the fretboard, okay?

My Ibanez, which has been more or less my main guitar for years, doesn't have fret markers (aside from a decal I slapped on the 12th fret just to have some kind of point of reference) and I STILL find myself doing it.
                  I probably do too and don’t notice anymore because it’s been so long. Shit, the last and only time I’ve stood up and played guitar was a few weeks ago when I plugged my AxeFX into a head/2x12 cab, had a few beers and went apeshit in my studio like I was 15 rocking out in my bedroom playing every cover song I knew.

I need to do that more often, that was fun.
                  The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

I got a tiny blood blister on the thumb of my fretting hand, that was colored and shaped just like the side market. Was completely confusing me for a few days Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210725_163425903.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	22033

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post
                      Sweet fiddle.

Is it just me or does every Tom, Dick and Will have a signature guitar these days? This is like the 4th one I've seen today...
                      To be fair, out of all the "who the actual fuck are you?" signature models, Will's is beyond deserved. Dude's a monster riffer in a band that pretty much single-handedly saved the art of writing a riff (as opposed to just chugging on the lowest power chord).

Though besides pickups and graphics/paintjob, I'm not sure what else his signature model offers that's different from a standard EC1000/E-II model?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattayus View Post

To be fair, out of all the "who the actual fuck are you?" signature models, Will's is beyond deserved. Dude's a monster riffer in a band that pretty much single-handedly saved the art of writing a riff (as opposed to just chugging on the lowest power chord).

Though besides pickups and graphics/paintjob, I'm not sure what else his signature model offers that's different from a standard EC1000/E-II model?
                        Don't get me wrong, congrats to anyone who gets a sig model - more power to them - it just seems like A) the guitar companies are watering down how cool this may/may not be and 2) how many people buy a sig model over a different non-sig guitar? Granted, I love my KM6...
                        Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post

Don't get me wrong, congrats to anyone who gets a sig model - more power to them - it just seems like A) the guitar companies are watering down how cool this may/may not be and 2) how many people buy a sig model over a different non-sig guitar? Granted, I love my KM6...
                          You're spot on. Most of the new sig models are just "our normal guitar in some other color".

Comment

I actually don't mind that. I'm never gonna buy something like that Akerfeldt PRS they had years back with the giant Opeth logo on it, or that Nergal guitar or the Synistyr Gates (however the fuck you spell it) Avenger that Schecter makes.

A guitar that's just the normal model in a different color, maybe with some different hardware options though? Yeah I'd consider it. I forget if it was here or in the discord that somebody posted that Cesar Soto explorer the other day: I don't know who the fuck he is but that's a pretty sweet axe.

Comment

Hasnt he had a sig for a few years now?

Comment

Originally posted by Budda View Post
                                Hasnt he had a sig for a few years now?
                                If by a few you mean at least a decade, I think so yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X