Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESP '87 Series Guitars now in Crackle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ESP '87 Series Guitars now in Crackle

    How did I miss the 87 series when they came out? Anyways, now they're offering a crackle version:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	original.png
Views:	126
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	21830
    Click image for larger version

Name:	original.png
Views:	121
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	21831
    Click image for larger version

Name:	original.png
Views:	121
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	21832

    #2
    Damn...that's nice.

    Comment


      #3
      I swear if any of these were ESP MIJ's, I'd be saving up right now.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ghost. View Post
        I swear if any of these were ESP MIJ's, I'd be saving up right now.
        This.

        Comment


          #5
          You guys let a $4 decal get in your way. The reviews on these are great in general....
          Attached Files
          "Slow Hand"

          Comment


            #6
            I don't mean to come across snarky. So I really apologize if I do.

            But it's quality over quantity for me. I'd rather pay full price for something substantial that I know I'll never get rid of with every proper part in place as opposed to a LTD which I know eventually will have issues in some regard or other. I've played some great LTD's that were $400-$600. But even still I wouldn't buy them because they weren't all the way there.

            IMO Ibanez can make a $1000-$1700 instrument in Japan and rip. I can't excuse anyone else who can't do the same and expect us to pay $1000 for an instrument that isn't even made in Japan at their High Quality factory. Same goes for Jackson, they are crazy for their prices.

            And yeah, it's not an ESP. It's like David Lee Roth once said, "Name is everything." Because there is a reputation to uphold and that is what made them Legendary.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Ghost. View Post
              I don't mean to come across snarky. So I really apologize if I do.

              But it's quality over quantity for me. I'd rather pay full price for something substantial that I know I'll never get rid of with every proper part in place as opposed to a LTD which I know eventually will have issues in some regard or other. I've played some great LTD's that were $400-$600. But even still I wouldn't buy them because they weren't all the way there.

              IMO Ibanez can make a $1000-$1700 instrument in Japan and rip. I can't excuse anyone else who can't do the same and expect us to pay $1000 for an instrument that isn't even made in Japan at their High Quality factory. Same goes for Jackson, they are crazy for their prices.

              And yeah, it's not an ESP. It's like David Lee Roth once said, "Name is everything." Because there is a reputation to uphold and that is what made them Legendary.
              I must have missed when Ibanez started putting out quality guitars at reasonable prices again.

              Comment


                #8
                Indo guitars seem good enough for Ola…

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Ghost. View Post
                  I don't mean to come across snarky. So I really apologize if I do.

                  But it's quality over quantity for me. I'd rather pay full price for something substantial that I know I'll never get rid of with every proper part in place as opposed to a LTD which I know eventually will have issues in some regard or other. I've played some great LTD's that were $400-$600. But even still I wouldn't buy them because they weren't all the way there.

                  IMO Ibanez can make a $1000-$1700 instrument in Japan and rip. I can't excuse anyone else who can't do the same and expect us to pay $1000 for an instrument that isn't even made in Japan at their High Quality factory. Same goes for Jackson, they are crazy for their prices.

                  And yeah, it's not an ESP. It's like David Lee Roth once said, "Name is everything." Because there is a reputation to uphold and that is what made them Legendary.
                  All of this.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    No lawsuit headstock, no care.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Crackles were ugly in the 80s. Nothing has changed.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Überschall View Post
                        Crackles were ugly in the 80s. Nothing has changed.
                        Even though we've both owned them...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by scole View Post
                          Indo guitars seem good enough for Ola…
                          Not a dig on Ola, but he isn't reissuing one of the most iconic metal guitars.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Kagami View Post

                            I must have missed when Ibanez started putting out quality guitars at reasonable prices again.
                            Their Prestige stuff rules for that price range. I've got an RG2LDaEF0598210592084 and it is seriously killer.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Kagami View Post

                              I must have missed when Ibanez started putting out quality guitars at reasonable prices again.
                              Genesis models are a pretty good deal- under $1000 for a MIJ RG

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X