New Jackson MJ Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jackson MJ Series

They need to stop. I don't have room for any more guitars!

The MJ Series launches with Dinky™, Rhoads and Soloist™ shapes featuring premium woods, Seymour Duncan® or DiMarzio® pickups, three or five-piece necks, Luminlay® side dots, Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system or Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece (RRT only), color matched headstocks and much more.

The MJ Series also includes a special signature collaboration with Periphery guitarist Misha Mansoor in the form of a So-Cal 2PT. From a caramelized maple neck and 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo stainless steel frets to Luminlay® side dots, heel-mount truss rod wheel and Bare Knuckle pickups, this Daphne Blue is a sophisticated sound machine.

Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

I guess they……want to be startin’ something.

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	123
Size:	996.6 KB
ID:	17266

Comment

I'll be curious to see the initial reports on these. They're expensive, but cheap compared to USAs...

Comment

This right here, has me drooling so fucking hard. The perfect guitar. If I just put humbucker rings on it. With superglue.

Name:	Jackson_MJ_Soloiest_White_1__05387.1610374350.jpg?c=2.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	17270

Comment

Originally posted by Blazon_Stone View Post
          This right here, has me drooling so fucking hard. The perfect guitar. If I just put humbucker rings on it. With superglue.

Then it would look like mine... sans superglue.

Comment

If only the neck had white binding...

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post

Then it would look like mine... sans superglue.

WOW; did you really superglue those pickup rings?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

If only the neck had white binding...
                I like it without

Comment

WOW; did you really superglue those pickup rings?
                  Of course not. Can't you see the screws? "Sans superglue" means without it.

Comment

Ok, I didnt know what "sans" meant.
                    I was looking real hard and I couldnt see. I suppose screws are black.

Well, normal guitar = also fine

Comment

There is no V…..Im sad….

Comment

Did they finally learn that people don’t want the fucking volume knob right on top of the bridge pickup?

Comment

Just buy another rack or hangers!

Comment

They just released the JP series? They've were announced a while back.

Comment

This is the coolest current Jackson model, the SL1X:

Name:	2916343519_jac_ins_frt_01_rr.png
Views:	97
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	17319

It's an X-Series guitar, so no telling what you'd actually get, but it's the most accurate '80s-style Soloist they've done since the Shannon Soloist run back in the '90s. It's even got a poplar body like the originals.

https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/...l1x/2916343519

Comment

Originally posted by Budda View Post
                                Just buy another rack or hangers!
                                Man, took 10 posts for someone to play the enabler card... y'all are slipping...

If I ever sell the SL2Q, one of these will get into the top choices to replace it. Would love to see that Ice blue one with black pups & hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonplayer View Post
                                  This is the coolest current Jackson model, the SL1X:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2916343519_jac_ins_frt_01_rr.png Views:	14 Size:	160.1 KB ID:	17319

It's an X-Series guitar, so no telling what you'd actually get, but it's the most accurate '80s-style Soloist they've done since the Shannon Soloist run back in the '90s. It's even got a poplar body like the originals.

https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/...l1x/2916343519
                                  Most accurate?
                                  Are you unaware of the 30 Anniversery Soloists? They even have that stupid (but cool looking) 3-toggle system.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5e6c3fd049bb9a3b1f4212b9d33406ea.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.3 KB ID:	17347
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Reverse Headstocks should also have Reverse Shark Fins Inlays.

Comment

$2199 for a bolt-on MIJ? I WILL just get an Ibanez then, or an E-II.

Comment

Originally posted by mpexus View Post
                                        Reverse Headstocks should also have Reverse Shark Fins Inlays.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Did they finally learn that people don’t want the fucking volume knob right on top of the bridge pickup?
                                          Pussies. Learn to pick.

Comment

Pussies. Learn to pick.
                                            Too late now.

Comment

for what these cost i would be pushed to the used US models I think...
                                              O K T H E N

Comment

Originally posted by Webdood View Post
                                                for what these cost i would be pushed to the used US models I think...
                                                Good luck.

https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=soloist%20usa

Comment

What the hell has happened to Reverb/ebay? Not so long ago it seemed like everything was always more expensive on Finnish classifieds than there, now it´s the complete opposite. Perhaps I should start exporting MIA Jacksons.

There´s some pretty cool ones for sale here. Like these:
                                                  https://muusikoiden.net/tori/ilmoitus/1655645
                                                  https://muusikoiden.net/tori/ilmoitus/1598223

Comment

Working...
                                                  X