Solar Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

I posted all of this on the old forum, DON’T YOU GUYS READ MY POSTS!!!!!!??????????

Our collective memory was erased as we migrated.

Love your Tele!

Comment

That’s how I felt, but after playing a friend’s Tele with all the Strat contours on it, it immediately became more desirable. And there’s nothing that sounds like one either. It’s unique.
      I could see that changing my mind. But, until then, they're just another Statler Brothers/Lawrence Welk era relic to me.
      Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

The solar looks like the Warrior singlecut.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post

I could see that changing my mind. But, until then, they're just another Statler Brothers/Lawrence Welk era relic to me.
          That's what I used to think. You really have to play around with one to learn how versatile they are. For hard rock, they're like a Les Paul with more bite.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonplayer View Post

That's what I used to think. You really have to play around with one to learn how versatile they are. For hard rock, they're like a Les Paul with more bite.
            I'm sure they're much better than my opinion, or else they wouldn't still be so popular. But, I'd just rather have an SS or V or other pointy thing, personally. If I did get a GG, it would be a Les Paul, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Webdood View Post

BURN THE HERETIC

He said in that other thread that he wants a BC Rich. I wouldn't trust his judgement.

TELE.

Comment

That’s how I felt, but after playing a friend’s Tele with all the Strat contours on it, it immediately became more desirable. And there’s nothing that sounds like one either. It’s unique.
                There are a lot of guitars more versatile than a Tele, but only a Tele does what a Tele does. And 2 humbuckers does not a Tele make

Comment

Well, at least it doesn't have a natural finished bevel.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonplayer View Post

Yeah, and the middle position is to die for. Kicks major ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jim777 View Post

There are a lot of guitars more versatile than a Tele, but only a Tele does what a Tele does. And 2 humbuckers does not a Tele make
                      Yeah that’s why I had to have that typical Tele sound. Technically, I’ve got two!

Comment

I don’t know why you guys keep call it a tele… Type T stands for tits for me…

Comment

Should be Type OMG for Old Man Guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Toshiro View Post
                            Well, at least it doesn't have a natural finished bevel.
                            O K T H E N

Comment

Originally posted by Ola The Swede View Post
                              waiting for the T&A model

I dig it brOla any chance for a VInter version?

Or a Baritone...

or a baritone Vinter

ill stop now

O K T H E N

Comment

The most metal tele in my opinion.

Oooooh, they have it in black too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEFGd2ohhn8

Comment

This one looks better, me thinks. Modern / Metal Teles need the aesthetic to match, IMO.

Comment

If Joe Dirt were a metal guitar:

Originally posted by littlebadboy View Post

It's like the guitar equivalent of a mullet. Boring on top, party on bottom. Granted, it's hands down the coolest Tele... err Type OMG out there...

Comment

They also have a black version with a floyd now as well
                                      O K T H E N

Comment

Originally posted by Ola The Swede View Post
                                        Petition for a Mod to auto-correct all mentions of tele to tits on the forum.

'Yeah that’s why I had to have that typical tits sound. Technically, I’ve got two!'

Comment

Can I get one of these, but one that jiggles?

Comment

I think what bothers me about it isn’t that the bottom is too sharp, but that it’s too thin. If it were a little thicker, but still sharp, it would be better. And yes, I’m still talking about a guitar.

Comment

I dig these, seems he went balls deep with this model. I dont think of it as a Tele trype .

Click image for larger version

Name:	ola.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	15880

"Slow Hand"

Comment

I think what bothers me about it isn’t that the bottom is too sharp, but that it’s too thin. If it were a little thicker, but still sharp, it would be better. And yes, I’m still talking about a guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                                                  the struggle is real

Comment

It has this bit here which puts it more in tele category than singlecut.

Click image for larger version

Name:	telething.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	15890

Comment

Working...
                                                    X