Top 3 songs that turn you into a Leadfoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 3 songs that turn you into a Leadfoot

Without fail, when this one comes on in the car, I'm going too fast in a hurry.

Actually, not much else comes close. So, I just have one

Last edited by Flexkill; 03-07-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I'm an old bastard who drives a few MPH under the speed limit these days, especially now that I have kids.

Nothing says "I can't drive 55" quite like sports talk radio and a baby seat in a soccer dad car, right?

Comment

No particular songs, but I'd say for me, anything with a fast beat (LOG,Killswitch,etc) which is way 90% of the time I use my cruise. I can't trust myself anymore

Comment

This usually does it for me, though I still stick to the speed limit like the nerd I am.

Anything by Nails also is acceptable:

www.terra.band

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            I'm an old bastard who drives a few MPH under the speed limit these days, especially now that I have kids.

Nothing says "I can't drive 55" quite like sports talk radio and a baby seat in a soccer dad car, right?
            100% Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Überschall View Post

100% Me too.
              You drove like that before you had kids.

Since I bought the Audi I've found that everything makes me drive faster.

Comment

I love power metal

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
                  I love power metal
                  Definitely most power metal. But also....

Side note, JP's solo in this live version is absolutely fucking absurd

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                    Anything by Nails also is acceptable:
                    Nails is fucking incredible live. It was a bummer they sort of didn't realize that the "HXC ELITE" vibe of "You Will Never Be One Of Us" was so stupid and worthy of mockery.

It's like the full length song version of the ridiculous Harms Way Running Man dance.

They can be incredible if they aren't doing near parody levels of "TRVE HXC" posturing.

Comment

Always.

I get even faster once the rendition of the main riff right before the solo starts.

Me and John Connor both.

Comment

In my chav days when i had BMW with 12 inch speakers and sub woofer and all that,metalicas version of am i evil made me speed like hell. Especially solo section, when papa Het says go before solo ..... I put my foot down and pedal to the metal....

now i have Berllingo, my cd player been broken for 4 years still have not fixed it I guess im old now lol

Comment

This always get me to push the MPH just over the speed limit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              Can't go wrong with that. Making me drive fast since the '80s!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                                  I'm not the biggest NIN fan, but Broken is pretty untouchable

Comment

Working...
                                  X