Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you GASing for this Holiday Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you GASing for this Holiday Season?

Wife and son asked me what I wanted for Christmas and other than a Solar 7 string, I couldn't think of anything. But, that's a little out of the Christmas budget price range, which made me realize there's not much I actually want right now.

What are you GASing for?
    Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Time to write some music.

Maybe an FC6, but I'll probably order one of those in the next few days

My wife says I'm terrible to shop for, since I just buy the things I want, and I'm very specific/picky. But, that's all OK, because I'm an absolute grinch when it comes to holiday gift-giving, anyways.

Comment

What am I GASing for? Retirement.

I won't get it but I sure as hell am GASing for it.

Comment

GAS? Norlin LPC or deluxe, or a buddy's prs HBii he'll probably sell soon lol. Got an MC8 on the way to finally floorboard the axe fx.

Comment

Just a couple picks from Leon.

Comment

Gas: Synergy thing(s).

Realistic: Spending all my holiday money on the kids, but Santa will probably sneak me a Kemper remote. Might get a rack for my vDrums too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              Gas: Synergy thing(s).

Realistic: Spending all my holiday money on the kids, but Santa will probably sneak me a Kemper remote. Might get a rack for my vDrums too.
              I offered to replace my wife's dated tablet and got a lukewarm response. Still might do it though. If I give the kiddo a box she'll have a blast . Guitars come in boxes

Comment

Originally posted by Budda View Post

Guitars come in boxes
                So do dads, points of fact.

Comment

Starlight delay, Express 5:50+ that’s not obliterated by shipping.

Comment

I’m thinking of getting a refret for my S540 - and perhaps replacing the Dimarzio EVO2 with something else. Other than that, I haven’t really had much GAS lately after building the partscaster. I guess building another partscaster would be fun, although that would be more about having a project rather than getting a new guitar.

Comment

A tiny amp that sounds good thru a cab at low volumes. I was looking at the micro amps from diezel, but for less money I can get an all valve dsl1, so maybe one of those. If I had the money though it would be a fryette valvulator

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                        A tiny amp that sounds good thru a cab at low volumes. I was looking at the micro amps from diezel, but for less money I can get an all valve dsl1, so maybe one of those. If I had the money though it would be a fryette valvulator
                        Get the DSL1, if ya don't like it they resell for like $25 less than new. Best quiet amp I've ever owned.

--
                        I finally remembered what I was GASIng for, and it's something Vince already has - no not buttery nipples...

A Schecter C7 Apocalypse Red Reign.

Now, I can't decide if I want the FR s or the fixed bridge model. The FR s comes with the sustainiac system, which has always intrigued me, but then I have to deal with another Floyd, which is not appealing on any level.

But, on the fixed bridge I'm a little nervous about the positioning of the volume knob.

Decisions, decisions...

Last edited by Iron1; 11-23-2021, 10:26 AM.
                        Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Really just the Aristides H/06R I ordered. Probably not done till after Christmas though. My biggest GAS is more time to play what I have.

Comment

A late 40's/early 50's Gibson L7C But honestly I have everything I need. I would love a week off with nothing on the 'honeydo' list so I could just practice.

Comment

I want all the telecasters, but I am not making any major purchases for the foreseeable future.. just too much uncertainty about everything.
                              O K T H E N

Comment

my deepest desire for Xmas holidays:

- some sleep
                                - avoiding family gatherings
                                - to slowly drop into gingerbread coma on the couch while watching cartoons
                                - not even pretending to play guitar anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Webdood View Post
                                  I want all the telecasters, but I am not making any major purchases for the foreseeable future.. just too much uncertainty about everything.
                                  https://slickdeals.net/f/15423868-fe...eSearchV2Algo1

Comment

Baritoooooooone

Comment

Genelec 8341 or 8351 pair.

Comment

Really, not much. Some sort of a Tele, I guess, but I'm not asking for one and not expecting to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                          My biggest GAS is more time to play what I have.

Comment

Originally posted by playstopause View Post
                                            Just a couple picks from Leon.
                                            Has anyone heard from that cunt lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                                              Really, not much. Some sort of a Tele, I guess, but I'm not asking for one and not expecting to get one.
                                              Well ya gotta ask

Comment

That is a pretty good deal...
                                                O K T H E N

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post

Has anyone heard from that cunt lately?
                                                  Yup. Me thinks the guy just had a mini-Leon.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X