This is awesome

It sure is.

Comment

Yeah this fucking rules
      Leon Today at 7:59 PM: Ripping farts is heaven

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Well, I'll always give props to a toothpaste Charvel...

Comment

Yeah! This IS awesome!

Comment

Red leather jacket, Rising Sun tank top, denim vest with band patches, shattered mirror bass, tube socks pulled up over the jeans...this video has it all.

Comment

There are a bunch of bands doing the 80's schtick but I really like these guys.

Comment

That vibrato at 2:44 is straight out of the 80s too, from the Book of CC Deville.

Comment

bump - watch it again.

Also we don't have a :bump: ---> Drew get on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      That vibrato at 2:44 is straight out of the 80s too, from the Book of CC Deville.

I've been spinning the whole album at least daily since Vince posted this. (Thanks! :fistbump And the first two tracks in particular. Sadly, Chris is right, vibrato is not the lead player's strong suit. He seems to have spent an awful lot of time listening to Satch, some lines coming out almost verbatim. Especially when he steps on the wah. Fortunately, even for me, the songwriting way outshines this.

Comment

Did someone post Anthem for America already? I've been trying to find the thread, I was sure I'd seen it on here and my google-fu is google-fooked. :cursing:

Anyway, I think that just about pips the track in the OP for top spot on the record for me at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X