Fates Warning Book coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fates Warning Book coming...

Don't worry- it's no Legend of Zelda "Astonishing" bullshit. Looks like a band biography that will be published later this coming fall.

FATES WARNING - Author JEFF WAGNER To Release New Book, Destination Onward: The Story Of Fates Warning

Hmm, I’ve never really heard a peep about that band outside of their music so something tells me this isn’t going to be the most interesting biography.

“Well, we had to find a new singer and drummer a couple times…The End”
    The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Ha, only started listening to them the other day (at the recommendation of Greg McCoy). Sounds like it might be more working class than the rest of the tomes of Rockstar debauchery.
      Bought a Jerry Quarry biography the other day though. Dead at 56 from dementia pugilistica. Brutal.

Comment

Jeff is an excellent author, this should be a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Überschall View Post
          Jeff is an excellent author, this should be a good read.
          Agreed. I mean, it's not gonna be "The Dirt", but neither was Skol's book, and that still had lots of interesting insight. Jeff tends to get people to open up to him, so I'll be buying this one.

Comment

Working...
          X