I'm going to MetalDays 2022 in Slovenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to MetalDays 2022 in Slovenia

Some friends and I had been planning on going to Wacken in 2022 but we weren't very impressed with the first batch of bands that was released so we called an audible and bought tickets for MetalDays 2022. From everything I've seen and read it's an amazing and smaller fest (12k people) located in a gorgeous mountain valley next to a river. 40 minutes from the Mediterranean. No bands have been officially announced but the now cancelled 2021 lineup is pretty sick.

Have fun mate, i've been there and the area is beautiful.

Comment

Comment

Great festival for sure, been there a number of times because it's just a 90min drive from where I live.

The biggest pro about it was always the campsite right next to a beautiful (and freezing cold) river, but seemingly they have to relocate the festival because of a road being built right through the usual festival area... we'll see how that works out, but aside from that I can only recommend it.

Comment

Oh wow,thats looks fun. Enjoy it

Comment

Found this ala Google. Sounds killer.

The full lineup of MetalDays 2022 below!

1914 // AMON AMARTH // ANTHRAX // ASPHYX // AS I LAY DYING // AT THE GATES // BAEST // BENEDICTION // BEYOND CREATION // BLOOD RED THRONE // BOUND TO PREVAIL // CATTLE DECAPITATION // CHAINS // CLUTCH // CONVICTIVE // CRO-MAGS // CYPECORE // DARK FORTRESS // DARKEST HOUR // DARKFALL // DEATH ANGEL // DECAYING DAYS // DÉLUGE // DEMONIC RESURRECTION // DESASTER // DESPISED ICON // DEVIN TOWNSEND // ENDEZZMA // ETERNAL DELYRIA // EVOKEN // FLESHCRAWL // FOR I AM KING // GRAND SUPREME BLOOD COURT // GREEN CARNATION // HAVOK // HEGEMONE // HELLRIPPER // IGORRR // IN TWILIGHT’S EMBRACE // JEGULJA // JINJER // MALEVOLENCE // MALEVOLENT CREATION // MØL // NAGFLAR // NAPALM DEATH // NOCTEM // OCEANS OF SLUMBER // ORBIT CULTURE // PARADISE LOST // PERTURBATOR // PHILIP H. ANSELMO & THE ILLEGALS // PILGRIMAGE // RAZOR // REVOCATION // RITUAL DAY // ROME // ROTTING CHRIST // SHORES OF NULL // SIGNS OF ALGORITHM // SICK OF IT ALL // SKYEYE // THE COMMITEE // THE GREAT OLD ONES // THE PRIVATEER // TOXIC HOLOCAUST // TRUCHŁO STRZYGI // VOICES // VULTURE INDUSTRIES // WARKINGS // WHISKEY RITUAL // WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM // YEAR OF THE GOAT
            Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Yeah this is a festival that the lineup never interests me that much but I'm always tempted by due to the location.

I'll likely be trying to get to brutal assault for the final time next year (my body can only take so much punishment and I'm not getting any younger)

Comment

Nice, sounds like really cool festival. I've been to Slovenia once and quite enjoyed it.

If you get tired of the metal, maybe check out some more traditional Slovenian music as well:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X