Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kickstart the real lyrics?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Kickstart the real lyrics?


    #2


    I can't believe this wasn't at least kind of addressed in the tour rehearsals. The rest of the band is so on point, and so is everyone else (the backing vocalists, the lighting crew, etc, etc). This is a huge professional band in a massive venue and Vince is just straight up terrible.

    Edit: Though they did miss a few measures at 3:40, sounds like Tommy changed early.

    Comment


      #3
      He sounds noticeably better here at least:

      Comment


        #4
        More 2021 stuff. He sounds like shit. :\



        His band is tight as hell here at least:


        Comment


          #5
          There is something to be respected in just walking away if you cant do it at a certain age , respect the fans your taking money from at least a little.

          Work out maybe, and although I hate to say it..... maybe stick to the script and perhaps use vocal tracks under the main vocal to give a illusion of a show.
          "Slow Hand"

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bigdave View Post
            There is something to be respected in just walking away if you cant do it at a certain age , respect the fans your taking money from at least a little.

            Work out maybe, and although I hate to say it..... maybe stick to the script and perhaps use vocal tracks under the main vocal to give a illusion of a show.


            No one would expect him to come out there sounding like Bruce Dickinson, but at least make a minimal effort--for pride, if nothing else.

            On the other hand, substance abuse is no joke. People will try to stagger on carrying that load on their back until they drop.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by bigdave View Post
              There is something to be respected in just walking away if you cant do it at a certain age , respect the fans your taking money from at least a little.

              Work out maybe, and although I hate to say it..... maybe stick to the script and perhaps use vocal tracks under the main vocal to give a illusion of a show.
              So much this. I'd have no problem with him 99% miming it to a backing track. Dude's been a frontman for 30+ years, his voice is fucked. But can you imagine paying 50-100 bucks or more to see this shit?

              I'm a HUGE Crue fan. They're in my top 3 along with Maiden and old Metallica. This just hurts to see.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by jacksonplayer View Post
                On the other hand, substance abuse is no joke. People will try to stagger on carrying that load on their back until they drop.
                I think that is a big part of this, he just isn't seeing what everyone else is seeing.

                "Slow Hand"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Dunno who he's got playing drums now but Zoltan Chaney was like a one man circus

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by bigdave View Post

                    I think that is a big part of this, he just isn't seeing what everyone else is seeing.
                    I'm sure he sees it and knows how bad it is. The lure of the bottle is stronger for him, though.

                    The strength of his voice is harder to fix, but there are things he could do to be able to make it through a show even without using backing tracks. A lot of it is probably learning to sing within the parameters of his voice, even if he has to change parts around. No one at the show cares--it's not an opera performance or a vocal clinic.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      He sounds noticeably better here at least:

                      this isn't 2021, it's early 2000's the new tattoo tour. still bad but not as "animated yeti" bad

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        Dunno who he's got playing drums now but Zoltan Chaney was like a one man circus
                        :holy:

                        No way was I expecting to enjoy myself so much wandering into a Vince Neil thread, thanks Randy!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Professor Squidbeard View Post

                          this isn't 2021, it's early 2000's the new tattoo tour. still bad but not as "animated yeti" bad
                          God dammit the intertubes lied to me.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Dominic View Post

                            :holy:

                            No way was I expecting to enjoy myself so much wandering into a Vince Neil thread, thanks Randy!
                            His stuff with Slaughter is even crazier. It's like the fuckin' Harlem Globetrotters

                            Comment


                              #15
                              ^ When I saw Vanilla Ice's metal band (no shit, it was fucking great) his drummer was like that. He was this dude:

                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Antonopoulos

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Man, that shit is depressing... for multiple reasons.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Flexkill View Post
                                  «…and I shat with stilts»

                                  holy hell that’s bad! 🤣

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	crue.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	16295

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X