Havok’s bassist comes out with a video about depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havok’s bassist comes out with a video about depression

This was posted to their Instagram feed and is a pretty heavy watch. Hope he’s able to turn things around and leans on the support network it sounds like he has in his corner.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLxQF_f...d=osre5vkncqtt

Depression is no joke and should be taken seriously by everyone.

Remember if you are suffering there is help out there and dont suffer alone.

Comment

That sucks! I hate when people assume just because somebody have a functional life they are somehow immune to depression, like they were ungrateful for what they have.

Comment

Shit, I hope he gets better. Everyone I know that have been around my own age when passing away so far have all died by their own hand, so it truly isn't a joke. Considering all the shit I've struggled with in my life, I'm truly grateful for not being afflicted with depression as well, as I honestly don't think I'd still be around had that been the case.

Comment

Sucks to hear this, Havok is fantastic.

Comment

My dad used to stupidly joke that Depression was nothing... until he felt into one... also when you get it it's for life. Never goes away it's always there lurking in the shadows waiting for a low moment to rise again.... sadly I know this very very well too and as soon as things start to go bad your "old friend" appears whispering on your mind:

- Did you though you got rid of me?

Yes seek help, because it will drag you and the more you fight it and fake it to others it keeps going deeper and deeper and removes all your will to do anything, even things that you loved to.

Comment

Working...
            X