Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biffy Clyro attempts to de-poop a new Steven Wilson song….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biffy Clyro attempts to de-poop a new Steven Wilson song….

And almost succeeds. They should’ve redone the vocals too.

Never heard of Biffy Clyro, but this song is at least better than SW's version. Having said that, it still sucks because the original song sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Never heard of Biffy Clyro, but this song is at least better than SW's version. Having said that, it still sucks because the original song sucks.
      They’re a Scottish rock band. Not metal at all, but I really dig them.

Comment

PSA: here's my remix of that song, from that silly contest SW did last year. Spoiler: it's way more fun as a doom metal song.

https://soundcloud.com/councilofone/...mglasses-remix

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonplayer View Post
          PSA: here's my remix of that song, from that silly contest SW did last year. Spoiler: it's way more fun as a doom metal song.

Comment

De-poop is a great word

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              De-poop is a great word
              It's what I send the children out to do, after the pugs release their product onto the yard. Unfortunately, I don't think it works on newer Steven Wilson albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                De-poop is a great word
                Shoop
                Shoop de poop
                Shoop de poop
                Shoop de poop eh doop de poop

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonplayer View Post

Every song is better as a Doom Metal song to be fair.
                    www.terra.band

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

They’re a Scottish rock band. Not metal at all, but I really dig them.
                      It’s interesting to me that they haven’t succeeded much in America, they’re pretty huge over here.

One of the cooler bands/artists that you’re likely to hear on mainstream radio here.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post

It’s interesting to me that they haven’t succeeded much in America, they’re pretty huge over here.

One of the cooler bands/artists that you’re likely to hear on mainstream radio here.
                        I literally had never heard of them here at all, and saw them in an Orange amps ad. Then That Pedal Show had the main guy on, so I checked out their stuff on Apple Music and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post

I think they had a pretty big run lined up, and it didnt happen for one reason or another. Our city's talent buyer has been trying to get them for years I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Budda View Post

I think they had a pretty big run lined up, and it didnt happen for one reason or another. Our city's talent buyer has been trying to get them for years I think.
                            I like them quite a lot. They used to be a lot 'proggier', but have gone more towards a commercial rock sound (presumably to make a good living). But they put on a good show. They have Mike Vennart and Gambler (from Oceansize) playing live with them as well which is cool.

Comment

Biffy Clyro were one of the bands that played at Download 2012 so I saw them live at the main stage. They were my surprise band of the day and put on a fantastic live show.

Comment

Simon uses a Metal Zone as well, so obviously they’re awesome.

Comment

They opened for Muse when we saw them at MSG. However the sound was awful and I couldn't tell you what they actually sounded like.

Comment

Working...
                                  X