Ola Englund - BALEGMAH - Play Through feat. Jeff Loomis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ola Englund - BALEGMAH - Play Through feat. Jeff Loomis

Loomis soloing on a Strat and that customized Solar (by Hutchinson Guitar Concepts) is a work of Art!

Click image for larger version

Name:	176927528_299042668255912_1011385655622583423_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=Kj55A_QzFpoAX9gC-lG&_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.xx&oh=4d20a238732b6f0ee93d993fe9cb47f3&oe=60C10639.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	13262

Click image for larger version

Name:	177368237_299633948196784_1982983435869569953_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=4spCeZjzDYgAX9IMKDw&_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.xx&oh=2a6e2de00167c61dc3feb146a28ee098&oe=60C4063B.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	13261

God I wish I was metal enough to own a guitar that looks like that. Rad as hell.

Absolute ripper of a tune, too. I never had any issue with Ola's drum programming because he's great at it, but Delta really takes his tunes to the next level. Loomis superhuman as usual - dude's vibrato is fantastic.

Comment

That whole thing was great, the tune, Loomis melting faces and a sick guitar. Great way to get the day going.
      "Slow Hand"

Comment

Ligma?

Comment

I love Jeff Loomis straight up in full Yngwie mode;

That custom Solar is SICK looks like a Drakkar.
          O K T H E N

Comment

Great song! Ola really makes me want to listen to instrumental / guitar-oriented music again. And that Strat... Wow. Want!

Comment

Ola had some cool riffs.

But I swear... Jeff Loomis and Michael Romeo always have the best guest-solos. Gah...

And Loomis has the tastiest choices in Strats.

Comment

Originally posted by Webdood View Post
                I love Jeff Loomis straight up in full Yngwie mode;
                I think he missed an opportunity to wear a sweet pirate shirt.

Comment

That solo from loomis is eye watering

Comment

Thanks guys, best solo on my solo album and it ain’t even mine

Comment

That Solar is one of the coolest I've seen. Maybe even the coolest, really. Great song, tasty riffs and leads by Ola and a mind-blowing solo by Loomis. Just awesome.

Comment

Another stormer of a tune Ola

Comment

Originally posted by Ola The Swede View Post
                          I told you I was willing to lay down a sick kazoo solo, but you didn't take me up on the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ola The Swede View Post
                            I cranked that song in my car and your production sounds fantastic as always.
                            I thought my speakers were going to explode because it cut through so good!

The ending riff is tremendous at 3:42 is God-tier.

Comment

Someone I know recently reached out to Delta to inquire about recording prices.
                              The Karmic Law is not kismet. It is not fate but cause and effect. It is a taskmaster to the unwise; a servant to the wise.

Comment

Loomis, as popular a player he is, is still underrated as fuck. That guy is up there as far as guitar players go....I mean UP THERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Flexkill View Post
                                  Loomis, as popular a player he is, is still underrated as fuck. That guy is up there as far as guitar players go....I mean UP THERE.
                                  Yeah, and he's fantastic live. Studio quality playing.

Comment

Excellent song and playing.

Loomis sounds amazing on that Strat. More definition and "shape" to his sound. He really ought to play that more often. And yes, he needs the Yngwie blouse to complete the ensemble!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonplayer View Post
                                      And yes, he needs the Yngwie blouse to complete the ensemble!

Game. Set. Match. Blouses!

https://a3-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...da51e/full.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                      X