I bought some stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some stuff...

...but it's not very exciting, so this thread is about the packaging.

Look at the size of it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	51098847866_879e3ebac4_k.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	389.9 KB
ID:	9037

But this is all that was in there:

Name:	51100518875_c25ab38199_k.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	506.8 KB
ID:	9038

FFS, Thomann!

Name:	51099795539_8eab9ef835_k.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	897.6 KB
ID:	9039

This will just have been the cheapest option to send me the fret protector with all the rest of the gubbins I ordered, but it all seems proper ridiculous, given that everything else could basically have gone in a shoebox.. :nuts:

That is indeed...stuff
    "Slow Hand"

Comment

This is the blue collar, brings his lunch pail to work kind of gear shitpost right here! Nothing flashy, but we all need cables, volume pedals, plugs, etc. Nice.

Comment

Some stuff.

Comment

Comment

Stuff
            https://www.iamtheowl.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post

Comment

Those 'Troochi pics are the bees knees.

Also, I had a similar incident recently with Sweetwater. They shipped a couple items in a large box, which was appropriate, they were large items, but then they just threw in the strings I ordered, which were NYXL 8's, at fucking $14 a pack. Like, shit man, can you put those in an envelope and at least tape it to something in there?

One of the packs was bent-up, so SW sent me a replacement. But still... looks like Sweetwater and Thomann are using Amazon Logistics algorithms to pack their items.

Comment

I see that Thomann are taking the amazon approach these days.

Much better than the last time I ordered and the box they used was barely big enough to fit things in and the top was bulging out and held together with an entire roll of tape.

Comment

When I sent my Seagull to Thomann for warranty repairs, I sent it wrapped in bubble wrap in its gigbag inside a cardboard box.

These are what it came back in

Click image for larger version  Name:	536506_10151120758728271_1398875777_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	9154
                    When the delivery guy arrived with it I started wondering if they'd sent me somone's double bass by accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X