No announcement yet.

NGD: Two Notes Captor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whut? I may still be as weak as a day-old kitten from this flu thing, but I've edited my post above quoting the post of Drew's (from this thread) I was replying to, I am still compos. At least, as compos as I ever was. :nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic View Post
      Me, Strava?! That's never how I rode. Genetics gave me the physique, domestic science (beer and cake :yum: [even better together!]) took it away from me! Thanks for the offer, dude! I always have to try anything that goes on my bonce cos it's so big.
      Hey, nothing like some good-old-fashioned cardio to get that physique back! Strava rules for that.

Comment

Gotta agree, I don't love the attenuation on the Captor. I do love using it for silent recording though!
        https://www.iamtheowl.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic View Post

Drew What are they, they look pretty sweet? Because of my early MTB addiction, I grew up craving Oakleys, especially M Frames. On my second set of Square Wires now.
          Since this thread became about sunglasses at some point, it occurred to me that I really ought to post a pic of the case I use. I was torn between here and the "How Metal Are You?" thread, but I'll try here first:

Click image for larger version

Name:	51323919403_9d472a89af_c.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	20282

Comment

I forgot this thread and saw that pic of Drew again. Now I'm glistening with anticipation.

Comment

I don't think it was the glasses that got the juices flowing, but the shampoo...
              Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Originally posted by Iron1 View Post
                I don't think it was the glasses that got the juices flowing, but the shampoo...
                That's pure post-ride sweaty helmet hair.

Comment

You need to bottle that shit and sell it then, because my heart isn't the only thing throbbing.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
                    You need to bottle that shit and sell it then, because my heart isn't the only thing throbbing.
                    ...and bundle it with bottles of chain lube!

Comment

Working...
                    X