NPD: Another one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPD: Another one

I love the original Tri-Avatar; I've used it heavily in the studio and it's since became a permanent mainstay in my bass rig. Then Free The Tone discontinued it, and per usual MO, they released Version 2.0. And as per my usual MO, I bought it.

Some significant changes. Namely the Wet/Dry section has been set from 50% to 100%, added more preset options via midi (from 4 to 128), and the AD/DA converter, which apparently reduces noise and warms the sound. I haven't A/B ed the 2 versions to check the subtle nuances as of yet, but this is still an amazing dimensional chorus pedal.

Is this one actually stereo? Their 2290 delay was AWESOME but at the same time was limited to only mono for some reason. They make killer effects.

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
      Is this one actually stereo? Their 2290 delay was AWESOME but at the same time was limited to only mono for some reason. They make killer effects.
      Stereo. Still mono input though.

Comment

Gotta love the clean as hell design.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Gotta love the clean as hell design.
          No bullshit, just things you can use.

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
            Apologies if I'm gonna sound like a massive shill , but...

https://www.freethetone.com/en/products/detail43/

Click image for larger version

Name:	main1.png
Views:	16
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	29584

Similar to their Flight Time. No BPM analyser but at least it's easier to use, super tweakable and dual stereo in/out.

Comment

Working...
            X