Tue Madsen Kemper Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tue Madsen Kemper Pack

Anyone pick it up? It sounds pretty damn good!

These kind of do nothing for me now that I listen to them. Too djent-y, and the bitchpicking, miming hipsters in the third video aren't helping.

Comment

Tones are decent, but agreed on the two guys that look pained/bored playing boring music for clicks in clip three. I'll also second that I absolutely would not voluntarily listen to this music or the mix they're using.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        Tones are decent, but agreed on the two guys that look pained/bored playing boring music for clicks in clip three. I'll also second that I absolutely would not voluntarily listen to this music or the mix they're using.
        This type of music literally exists for demos. It's like soulless death/thrash with nothing interesting but plenty of chugs and triplets becauseclearly that's all that matters.

Comment

Yes, the guys are cringe worthy in the last video.
          I like the tone because it sounds very clear.

Comment

They don't sound bad, but I've got about 3000 profiles I've acquired in the last 3 months to get through yet 😅 It's also telling that you still get kemper packs being made, but nobody at all bothers with the QC capture packs.

Comment

Working...
            X