Behold! A video tour of my home studio.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behold! A video tour of my home studio.

I swear I didn't intend for this to be 18 minutes long.

If you're bored and have some time to kill, here's a tour of my music space, guitars, amps, etc. I talk way too fast and swear like a sailor, thus the video is not really work or kid-safe.

Edit: I also want to point out that despite me talking 500mph, the captions on this video are startlingly accurate.

Great tour!

As it happens, I was just about to make some lunch when I saw this thread, so this was the perfect thing to watch when eating

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post

I swear I didn't intend for this to be 18 minutes long.

If you're bored and have some time to kill, here's a tour of my music space, guitars, amps, etc. I talk way too fast and swear like a sailor, thus the video is not really work or kid-safe.
      awesome gear my brother I would not know what to do half of the gear even if i owned it, I watched it all it was interesting to see how other players use gear

thanks for sharing and good luck with new born they are handful

cheers

Ramo

Comment

Sweet. That black Music Man is life! And, I'm literally buying one of those Stew Mac fret files today - funny to see it in your vid.
        Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

Damn. Bro super sick setup. I kinda want to hear everything turned on at the same time.
          O K T H E N

Comment

Originally posted by Webdood View Post
            Damn. Bro super sick setup. I kinda want to hear everything turned on at the same time.
            Maybe in a few years

Really want to try the SLO30.

Comment

Thats siiiick. What he doesnt show is the other side of the door that says " Guitar Whore Heaven" lol

"Slow Hand"

Comment

Originally posted by bigdave View Post
                Thats siiiick. What he doesnt show is the other side of the door that says " Guitar Whore Heaven" lol
                It sort-of says "Dad's Office" in a sign made in crayon actually. My son's only 3, his penmanship isn't quite there yet.

Comment

My favorite part was the "I'm going to get another FM3 for over here.", as if they're fucking throw pillows.

Comment

I like the cut of your jib.

Comment

Fantastic.
                      Leon Today at 7:59 PM: Ripping farts is heaven

Comment

Hell yeah! Great setup dude. I need to get one of those fret end files, we had one at the shop I worked at years ago and they are awesome. Maybe I should do a quick studio tour video too
                        https://www.iamtheowl.com/

Comment

It's definitely not the voice I hear in my head when I read your posts.

Comment

Nice!!

... You sound out of breath!

Comment

Originally posted by playstopause View Post
                              Nice!!

... You sound out of breath!
                              End of a really long day with two kids and I just talked for 18 minutes straight man give me a break!

Comment

Great setup man!

Comment

Does the nylon have a piezo? if so how does it sound recorded?

Comment

Any interest in adopting a handsome 38 year old boy?

Comment

what do you keep in the rack drawer?

Comment

Well that is stunning! Awesome stuff man. You do have fantastic taste.

Comment

That's pretty nice and all Chris but we really just want to see pics of that sexy ass Carvin single cut naked on the couch!

Comment

End of a really long day with two kids and I just talked for 18 minutes straight man give me a break!
                                            I know I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                                              Any interest in adopting a handsome 38 year old boy?

Comment

Chris’s house is almost impossible to rob completely, because there’s too much stuff and that rack has got to weigh a metric fuck-ton!

Comment

It sort-of says "Dad's Office" in a sign made in crayon actually. My son's only 3, his penmanship isn't quite there yet.
                                                  Kids rock like that. A few years ago I was working from my home office when my niece came for 2 weeks. After hearing me for a few days she made me a note to hang up......

Click image for larger version

Name:	fussnote.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	2206
                                                  "Slow Hand"

Comment

Working...
                                                  X