Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just call me a sucker and take my money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just call me a sucker and take my money.

So, I already have two SD-1s, but... this is none more black... #need. #sucker

Boss Limited Edition Anniversary SD-1

I could care less about the metal zone... never liked that one. But, a black SD-1? From what I can tell there's absolutely nothing different other than it's black and yellow instead of yellow and black. And, I can buy OG ones all day for like half the price... #Sucker

They got me.
    Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Black is more metal

Comment

One of the best metal ODs ever, in black, for $60. What's not to love?

Comment

Still have and still use my toured and true SD1 and love it to bits.

Been wanting to get the Waza craft version for some time now, but this coming in black is also enticing.

Comment

shit, makes me kind of regret getting my yellow one a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
            One of the best metal ODs ever, in black, for $60. What's not to love?
            This. I'll probably never use it but I'm going to grab one anyway. You can never have too many ODs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody_Inferno View Post

Been wanting to get the Waza craft version for some time now, but this coming in black is also enticing.
              I've been wanting to try the Waza, but man, the original is a "not broke, don't fix" for me. But, this new one is black...

Don't expect much, it's not like I'm a Rocket Surgeon...

Comment

They ought to market the SD-1 alongside the DS-1, IMO, which was offered in black for a while, too.

Comment

I'm still waiting for a DS1 Waza craft version. That I'd buy without hesitation.

Comment

I'm happy with my yellow boi but I would have totally bought this if it was out when I got mine.

Comment

Hmm...

You know, you can never have too many of these around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody_Inferno View Post
                        Still have and still use my toured and true SD1 and love it to bits.

This is where I'm at, too. I have a regular SD-1 on my board right now, but this black one looks so slick...

Comment

Working...
                        X